I notice a lot of people do that, use a current email and reply, change the
subject. Regretfully this doesn't make any change to where my email program
will place your email: just after the one you replied to, despite the new
subject. If you really want to start a new email thread, it would be better
to start from scratch. I am on another email list (LINUX) at which it is
highly disliked if people do that, funny to see how peoples sensitivities
very depending on the subject of the email list.

--
Frits Wüthrich
Pentaxianado