Hey there.

I have just been compiling around, now that I have a working build environment.
I managed to get the pthreads extension to be "baked into PHP". But cURL sadly
won't do that. Even if I specify --with-curl=static, it gets displayed in the
outcome of configure as "curl | shared".

The only way to re-distribute my PHP with that behavior is to use
-d"extension_dir=.\ext" -d"extension=php_curl.dll". But as you can see, this is
more or less a not-very-nice solution for a redistribution.

Is there anything I could do? I thought about editing config.w32 - but I had my
doubts on that one.

Kind regards,
Ingwie