Hello!

Thank you all for your great support. I have just returned from a trip and will
try to change the config.w32 file. Let's see if that will work, otherwise I
dont mind compiling my own libcurl with the suggested method to get it fully
static. On MacOS i know how to check if a file is static, and what it depends
on. (otool -L <file>). But not on windows. Maybe when I google some, I can
figure that out, and see how the libcurl in the deps folder is built - hopefuly
though :)

Thanks again for your help, I will report the outcome tomorrow!

Regards, Ingwie