On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 9:20 PM, Kevin Ingwersen
<ingwie2...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Thank you all for your great support. I have just returned from a trip and
> will try to change the config.w32 file. Let's see if that will work,
> otherwise I dont mind compiling my own libcurl with the suggested method to
> get it fully static. On MacOS i know how to check if a file is static, and
> what it depends on. (otool -L <file>). But not on windows. Maybe when I
> google some, I can figure that out, and see how the libcurl in the deps
> folder is built - hopefuly though :)

It is done automatically by the linker. However to help supporting
both in the same build tree, we use the _a prefix for static library
names, f.e. libpng_a.lib will be the static lib while libpng.lib will
be the dynamic one.

--
Pierre

@pierrejoye | http://www.libgd.org