Joseph, Tom, List,

Any thing at all (an embedding context, a moment in time, an active situation, or whatever it may be) that serves to connect an index with its object may do that without regard to its possible service as a sign in some other connection.

So it's not so much the existential nexus or point of connection being trivially a sign as its contemplated status as a sign being irrelevant to its function as a connector.

Regards,

Jon

Tom Gollier wrote:
Joseph, List:

I haven't seen an answer to your inquiry, but I, like you, would be
interested in what would be trivial and non-trivial when it comes to an

Tom

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 3:35 AM, Joseph Brenner <joe.bren...@bluewin.ch>