Ben, lists,

Yours are good questions and I'll try to take them up as, hopefully
sometime next week,  I summarize and reflect on Frederik's analysis of the
"long quotation" in Chapter 8 when he argues, as I put it in an earlier
post, that "Peirce "relativized" material implication to go beyond it in
revising parts of his Beta and Gamma graphs."

Meanwhile, I hope Frederik, or Gary F, or Jim, or Jeffrey or anyone
familiar with this issue will sound in on it as I've no time to myself this
weekend

Best,

Gary R

[image: Gary Richmond]