  From: Stephen C. Rose
  To: Edwina Taborsky
  Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 9:27 AM
  Subject: Re: [PEIRCE-L] Peirce's Theory of Thinking

  Mine does.

  Books http://buff.ly/15GfdqU

  On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 8:23 AM, Edwina Taborsky <tabor...@primus.ca> wrote:

    Ben,  thanks for your outline - a very clear and succinct summary. Phyllis
Chiasson is an esteemed Peircean scholar - I appreiate her analysis of the NA.
A key factor in her analysis, with its focus on thought processes, is that it
permits atheism - while retaining all thought processes. I suspect that Jon's
interpretation doesn't permit such a result.

    Edwina