John, list,

Most important points you take up, John. Time-sequences between stories do not apply. - The big-bang is just a story,one on many just as possible stories.

Time-scales are just as crucial with the between - issue as are storywise arising issues. There are no easy ways out ot the time-scale issues.

Best, Kirsti