Interesting. Just time for a daily walk! But to me I would be interested in
a discussion of binary versus triadic thinking and in some reflection on
the points at which ethics and aesthetics fit into a triadic pattern of
thinking. I am not sure what a modal realist is but I think the
realist-nominalist binary is largely over. I think most do not know where
we are in many ways and that that might well suggest some new thinking on
both ontology and teleology. There is a whole website called the immanent
frame that seems to suggest a unified sense in which we can attrbute
transcendence to the individual. Sorry for all this rambling but, these are
just some things I find of interest. Cheers, S

Books http://buff.ly/15GfdqU