A quick google search found plenty. Here some of the first few.

http://blog.uvm.edu/aivakhiv/2010/05/12/between-whitehead-peirce/
between Whitehead & Peirce
May 12, 2010 by Adrian J Ivakhiv

http://www.unav.es/users/PeirceWhitehead.html
Peirce and Whitehead

http://koutroufinis.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/5a4393e048c409a9677b45899fdd7286.pdf
Uexküll, Whitehead, Peirce. Rethinking the Concept of ‘Umwelt’ from a
Process Philosophical Perspective.

On 2018/01/21 6:39 AM, Gary Richmond wrote:

Gary f, Helmut, Edwina,

Gary f wrote:

[Peirce] used [Sign] as one “correlate” of a genuine triadic relation. The sign, like the representamen, is “the concrete subject that represents” (CP 1.540). In this respect the two words *are *synonymous; there is no need to make up “a way of seeing "sign" as as synonym with "representamen".”

Gary, I fully concur, as you can imagine, with your emphasizing "Sign" as a "correlate" of a genuine triadic relation and /not/ to mean a function (as I also suggested in an earlier post) “consisting of sign, object, interpretant.” This idea of "consisting" leads astray, in my opinion.

Best,

Gary R

Gary Richmond*
*