Edwina, List:

Our deeper differences are resurfacing, so we might want to stop here,
before things get contentious again.  Briefly ...

   - The Sign is not "this full semiosic process," it is one Correlate
   within the genuine triadic relation that constitutes it.
   - A Quasi-mind "stores" knowledge as an individual bundle of Collateral
   Experience and Habits of Interpretation.
   - Peirce was not defining Form or contrasting it with Matter in CP
   4.537; again, I suggest reading (or rereading) NEM 4:292-300, not just EP
   2:303-304, to see how he clearly aligned Form with 1ns, Matter with 2ns,
   and Entelechy with 3ns.

Regards,

Jon S.