Dear Bernard, list,

I’m surprised you do not have answers to your own questions, since this is,
after all, a Peirce list, and of course, a Peirce list is about ‘*what
Peirce actually wrote’* regards *‘Peirce’s way of thinking’*.

And Peirce said this:

‘This is man,’

I mean, *everybody* knows that,

that is, if one is able to entertain the thought that *everybody* is
hypostatically the same ego.

Besides, would Peirce even be a philosopher,

if he failed to recognize and treat the question of ‘*Man is a Sign*’?

For we all know, and Peirce has even said, that

“All Men are equal in their political rights.”

Hence, that must be *true* because Peirce said it.

With best wishes,
Jerry R