Thank you, Ben! This is just a test, to see, whether it is my email program, that produces the junk-stuff.
Best, Helmut

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2020 um 22:04 Uhr
Von: "Ben Udell" <baud...@gmail.com>
An: peirce-l@list.iupui.edu
Betreff: Re: [PEIRCE-L] Asymmetry of Logic and Time (was multiple-valued logic)

Hi, all.  Here's an example. I've pruned off all the extra stuff (most of the 439 KB of the previous message).  Please continue from here.

Best regards,
Ben Udell
Co-manager with Gary Richmond
PEIRCE-L

On 12/17/2020 3:55 PM, Skaggs,Steven wrote:

H&E,

Differences in how far we extend words and categories and metaphorical uses of them is often a problem in discourse. Perhaps we experience some of that here?

I really appreciate Helmut’s contributions as he tries to reconcile E and my views. Perhaps we are not complete antagonists, just have different thresholds for the use of certain terms.

SxS