Helmut:

As a footnote to the exceedingly curious developments of scientific
terminologies, I would note that:

1. Robert Rosen denied the role of chemical emergence in his category-theory
based book, Life Itself.
2. The Scandia school of Biosemiotics adopts the evolutionary theory while
rejecting the chemical theory.
3. The formal logic advocates ignore emergence and evolution but nevertheless
assert the implication sign as symbolic anticipation!.

CSP  assertion of Quali-sign —> Sinsign —> Legi-sign forms the logical and
semantic grounding for the chemical sciences.
Consequently, his syntactical trichotomy for the relative logics of the
chemical table of elements also grounds the abstractions for the numerical
logics of atomic and molecular sentences.

Thus, by vague conjecture, CSP was motivated to develop the concept of the
phanoscopy differs from the Husserl’s notion of phenomenology by the modal
logics of conscious feelings.

Cheers

Jerry