Thanks Jon. The Cog Math paper looks great. (Will see if my computer will get the first link better than my iphone).

Dan

On Apr 21, 2023, at 11:53, Jon Alan Schmidt <jonalanschm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dan, List:

Sorry, the first link seems to be working fine for me, but the second one is indeed broken. Please try https://rd.springer.com/referenceworkentry/10.1007/978-3-030-44982-7_25-1 instead.

Thanks,

Jon

On Fri, Apr 21, 2023 at 10:36 AM Daniel L Everett <danleveret...@gmail.com> wrote:
Perhaps it is my iphone but I did not have any luck with those links Jon.

Dan