Lesser streets sometimes turn out to run along in between greater streets.
Increase of resolution sometimes brings increased detail. When Peirce starts to
take "degenerate" cases into account, more detail emerges. Why the trichotomies
should succeed uniquely like integers, with no fractal-like wrinkles in
between? That's not so different than saying that intermediate truth values
should come after "T" & "F" rather than in between.

Ben Udell

I make a precision in case you still don't understand my point:

if the 3 trichotomies (S, S-Od, S-If) are ordered in a given way, how can you
claim that the order of the 3 trichotomies matters if it is changes when 3 or 6
other trichotomies are added?

I think that this is a perfectly valid answer to your question. If you still
don't grasp it I can draw a powerpoint.

/JM