I am now on the net looking for sources for notion of vagueness connected with CS Peirce. By doing so, I also found some books on Amazon by Floyd Merrel. My question is whether this guy is scientist or more like independent scholar. And I am actually wondering whether he is on this list?? I have only now seen some of the reviews and tittles of his books. Seems to be they are very practical and clear?

Kind regards,

Wilfred Berendsen