* p...@cpan.org [2016-09-17T19:05:51]
> $class->from_mime_string() will take raw MIME encoded string and returns
> new object of $class (which will have decoded string parts)
> $object->as_mime_string() will convert (Unicode) $object into raw MIME
> encoded string
>
> It is OK for you?

That all sounded fine.  I think the paragraph I left quoted overspecifies a
bit.  Whether the object is storing things decoded or not isn't any of our
concern as long as it has those two methods.  But I think we're on the same
page.

The Email::Address::XS use should be optional, as right now people can
install Email::MIME in an compiler-free environment.  We can add it as a
recommended prereq.

--
rjbs