hello Ricardo!

On Sat, Mar 04, 2017 at 07:28:19PM -0500, Ricardo Signes wrote:
> Hi, Marc!  Sorry for the delayed reply.

perfect timing as i started to write the board for the 20th birthday
hackathon (1,2 apr 2017, Strasbourg)

> Cool, good luck!

people are really enthousiatic and i really would like to start thinking
about a "PSGI for SMTP".

> For other sending, I use Email::Sender and Email::Sender::Simple.  For faster,
> indexed mail using JMAP, I use Cyrus, via our custom internal stack at
> FastMail.

awesome you let us know as we were in discussion about it: is it worth
to test cyrus as a distributed storage for the archive workers.

> If you have any more specific questions, I'm happy to answer.

we can go public on this mailing list about the things we are
experimenting so everyone can share ideas?

regards