Thomas Klausner wrote:
Hi!

I had some time recently and added some first META.yml checking to
CPANTS (with the help of Gabor Szabo):

Aha, since I have your attention...

I've been meaning to suggest the following changes, on the best and worst reports pages:

This distributions got the most Kwalitee:
  --> These distributions have the most Kwalitee

This distributions got the least Kwalitee:
  --> These distributions have the least Kwalitee

Question: how are the dists sorted on the /author/CPANID page?

David

--
Much of the propaganda that passes for news in our own society is given to immobilising and pacifying people and diverting them from the idea that they can confront power. -- John Pilger