The internal do-op-loop runs until it sees a return value of zero from any
op-codes.  The RETURN statement within basic_opcodes.ops is really a keyword
which gets parsed into an offset of the current PC counter based on the
internally calculated size of the instruction (known at Configure time from
opcode_table).  Of course, this is based off my reverse engineering of existing
code.  I'm sure any of this is subject to change.

As a note, another poster said that "end" is never executed which isn't currently
true.

-Michael