At 10:22 PM 9/19/2001 -0700, Dave Storrs wrote:
>I'm working on documenting the opcodes, and I want to make sure that I
>understand the 'RETURN' code properly.  I've poked around a little bit to
>see if I coudl figure it out, but I don't want to divert too much.  Would
>someone please explain to me what each of the following does?
>
>RETURN 4
>RETURN 0
>RETURN -2       # Is this even legal?

You've been filled in pretty well (yeah, the docs suck. Sorry... :) on what
those should do.

Please note that the jump opcode is currently broken. It returns an offset,
when it should return an absolute address. (I'm trying to remember if I
intended all the RETURNs to return absolute addresses or not)

We need a separate RETURN_ABS or something to not do the offset, FWIW.

Oh, and end is always op 0, and the oploop checks that, as you've seen. It
has a function body anyway, just to be really sure.