Based on current customers I would guess the following in priority:

VC/C++ (latest non-.NET version, most people I know are still building
their stuff with Pre-.NET versions)
Visual Studio .NET
Cygwin
Borland C++ Builder

I love Borland but I have to put it last because I think the 1st 3 covers
more installed base.

Just my opinions.

Hey where is my free P6E copy? :P

I'm plugging the book here at IBM, although I never saw my name mentioned,
particularly in the IMCC chapter. :)
I'm doing a Lunch-N-Learn soon and will use the book.

Later,

-Melvin

Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
09/11/2003 02:54 PM