Eep, I was too busy poking fun at Dan about the book I forgot to say:

1) I do not represent IBM nor IBM's preferences for development
environment, I was just guessing.
    You are welcome to add IBM  Visual Age stuff in there, let me know if
you need a license. :)

2) The P6E book was well done, I did finally get a look at it at Barnes
and Noble. Good job Dan/Leo.

Cheers,

-Melvin

Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>