On Thu, 11 Sep 2003, Melvin Smith wrote:

> Eep, I was too busy poking fun at Dan about the book I forgot to say:
>
> 1) I do not represent IBM nor IBM's preferences for development
> environment, I was just guessing.
>     You are welcome to add IBM  Visual Age stuff in there, let me know if
> you need a license. :)

And media! (Or a download location) I'd be thrilled to have it up and
running. I should probably try and find a license for Intel's compiler
too. (I think the 80G drive on this thing may end up being too small...)

> 2) The P6E book was well done, I did finally get a look at it at Barnes
> and Noble. Good job Dan/Leo.

And it's your job, if you choose to accept it, to help make it horribly
out-of-date. :)