On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 02:04:41PM -0500, Ken Fox wrote:
> Dan Sugalski wrote:
> > Looks pretty close to what's needed. Care to flesh it out (and streamline
> > it where needed) to a PDD?
>
> Isn't the trick to detect the necessary modules at compile time?

Yeah, but at least with AnyLoader as a prototype we can flesh out the
semantics and details of how it should work and what should be
registered and how the registry works, etc...

> Maybe the EXPORT list should be registered without module
> names and the EXPORT_OK list with module names?

Maybe I can do something with UNIVERSAL::exports.

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Summer sun beats down