John> No special name, huh?  Maybe that's the way it ought to be.

That's the way I feel occasionally about the Schwartzian Transform,
actually.  Having to explain that it was named *for* me but not *by*
me (in fact, actually to spite me, if I recall).

Although it is fun when we get to the "Schwartizian Transform Illustrated"
page in my slideset... I get to say "don't wait for the swimsuit issue...
it's not a very pretty sight".