Bradley M . Kuhn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>I don't think this is completely out the question, either.  I was actually
>planning on writing an RFC that proposes that all contributions to the core
>be copyright assigned to Larry.

Well if that becomes a requirement I will have to stop contributing from
work at least, as I have not the mental energy required to extract
such a thing from the corporate entity.

I would happily sign such a thing personally, but who knows what my
contract with TI actually _is_ - I know I don't - so such a thing may
not be binding.

--
Nick Ing-Simmons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Via, but not speaking for: Texas Instruments Ltd.