At 10:48 PM 9/7/00 -0600, Nathan Torkington wrote:
>But I am cool to the idea that we should lose good coders to
>potentially bad ideas.  Explore those ideas later, get perl6 working
>first.

Unfortunately we're going to lose good coders regardless of what we do. Any
significant decision's going to annoy someone (even the decision making
process is going to piss someone off because it's going to rub someone the
wrong way) Being able to cope with that gracefully and diplomatically may
be the toughest part of perl 6's development.

                                        Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk