Fagyal> As a side note I also have to add that I really dislike the
Fagyal> "html-functions" CGI.pm currently has. Creating the representation is
Fagyal> the task of the designer, not the programmer. It's almost like "echo"
Fagyal> in PHP :))) I used CGI.pm with simple cgi scripts, with Apache::ASP,
Fagyal> mod_perl and FCGI, I used CGI::Cookie, etc. yet I never needed those
Fagyal> HTML generating methods. To me, <imho>it feels wrong that they are
Fagyal> there</imho>.

You've never made a sticky form then.