As this is a frequent answer I encounter when having a look at Perl 6,
maybe it's worth having a look at it's message:

There will be no Perl 6.
There will be no Perl 6 by definition, because Perl 6 is only a
specification. You cannot program a specification.

Let's call this statement "specimplexpl".

A pessimist, or simply some random guy looking for a nice, modern
programming language will read the following:
Stop waiting for it. Or asking for it, as you will only get specimplexpl +
(hopefully) the RSS feed with the latest Rakudo* releases.
Learn something useful you could actually use to make a living nowadays,
e.g. C# .NET or Java (the latter if you are in science / public sector).

Why, why do we have to fail this way in terms of marketing?
Why do we pray the specimplexpl on the Rakudo* download page at the
begining? Why do we pray the specimplexpl when someone asks for a Perl 6
implementation (we did get his intention, as it can be seen with the other
answers).
Perl 6 is so cool. You put so much effort into Perl 6. It's like an offense
to all this hard work when telling someone that "there isn't a Perl 6.x as
such".

Would it have harmed the holy spec if more people posted a blog post titled
"Perl 6 is out" or "Perl 6 X-Mas release" (like this one:
http://blogs.perl.org/users/damian_conway/2015/12/perl-6-lives.html)?
The specimplexpl can still be done in the body part. Or as a foot note, if
someone will actually mention that the download link will yield a
rakduso.msi file and nor a Perl-6.msi file.
The Perl6 home page is a nicder example of how it can be done the right way
- it has a "Download Rakudo Perl 6" button. But there however, we fail on
the final meters.
The latest download is Rakudo Star 2015.09
<http://rakudo.org/downloads/star/rakudo-star-2015.09-x86_64%20%28JIT%29.msi>,
I didn't find 2015.12 here: http://rakudo.org/downloads/star/ (or a file
named Perl-6-xmas-release.msi, as some kind of fun or an xmas present).

There was so much magic about this' years Christmas, as Perl 6 has come out
- somehow.
And we don't use it.
Instead, we still pray: specimplexpl. Everywhere.

What do we expect that new interested people are looking for when searching
for Perl 6?
What do they search for, when they ask about a Perl 6 release? What do they
want to download?

A spec?
A specimplexpl?
Or, maybe the successor of Perl 5? In the same relation as Python 2 and
Python 3? PHP 4 and PHP 5? SBCL 1.2.7 and SBCL 1.2.14? COBOL-68 and
COBOL-2002?

TLDR;
We fail at Perl 6 marketing.
If you are looking for the Perl 6 Christmas release then visit
http://perl6.org/downloads/ and try you luck.