Hi folks,

I checked 10 randomly selected words and I didn't find
the same data in my Aryanpour CD (7 volume,
Translators' version). It doesn't seem to me the same
data; however, it may have used Aryanpour as one of
its sources which is quite legal if it is mentioned in
its sources. I also checked those words with Bateni
and that was not Bateni either. There were some words
in it that were not in Aryanpour and vice versa.

Good luck

Peyman
PS: Mr. Pournader didn't mention that he has also
received a copy of that data ;)