On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 09:37, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> Come on.  This is one of those tricks of yours ;-).

Ah, I really didn't get you.

> I mean how
> many people you have seen *interested* in doing Open Source and
> left without warning...

Many. But I can't generalize such a rule to *every* case.

> I don't get all this NGO thing.  The money it comes from oil,
> passing a handful of hops, divided by two a handful of times...

Ah. Let's get away from this. I understand your position, and I don't
disagree with it, but let me be hopeful. It may be more productive for a
little while.

> BTW, their patched Pango is next to useless to me, since there's
> no patch provided, no information about when they did check out
> Pango, etc.  Roozbeh, can you ask them for a set of patches
> instead?

Mehran Mehr and Soheil Hassas Yegane are members of this list. I hope
they'll answer.

> I can probably help feeding the patches to Owen Taylor.

All but one of the patches are already in Pango. The other patch was
something Owen didn't like and said he'll do in another way. It's in his
TODO for next minor release of Pango.

roozbeh