On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 21:20, C Bobroff wrote:
> Now, do you have any more questions before [hopefully] heading off to bed?

OK, my mom just called. She was a little upset. ;-)

BTW, wait for the news from the next cool thing, called "tarh-e jaame'-e
gostaresh-e kaarbari-e zabaan-e faarsi". The guys involved are wonderful
(incomparable to any other such meetings I've attended), and they are
planning to create things much better than your Sokhan Dictionary in the
process, like a Persian equivalent of the Collins Cobuild dictionary.
And at the same time, things like, let's say, a Unicode compliant text
editor whose cursor doesn't jump around unexpectedly, and a standard
about how to markup synchronous text, speech, and translations and then
a tool to convert it to a web page (like what Connie does sometimes
manually). And guess what? All the output will be Open Source!

Keep a look here for saner announcements. I need to rush home.

roozbeh