Dear Samantha;

In USA there is a company specialized in anoxia using argon: Art Care
International, Inc.
It's in New York but rendering services in all USA and some agents around
the world as well.
Art Care is since 1996 in anoxia business.
Give them a call:
William Louche - CEO
1- 845 8639123 or 4578134
email: William Louche(wlou...@aol.com)
I think he may be away in far east for this week checking some pieces, but
don't give up...

good luck,

Ulisses Mello - CEO - Art Care do Brasil