This is a message from the Pest Management Database List.

Thanks for the information!

Samantha Richert, Project Curator
PWR - Cultural Resources
909 First Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104
206-220-4130

             ulisses mello
             <ume...@gmail.com
             Sent by:                  pestlist@museumpests.net
             pestlist-ow...@mu                                          cc
             seumpests.net
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [pestlist] freezing large
             01/13/2010 08:02          wooden artifacts
             PM

             Please respond to
             pestl...@museumpe
                  sts.net

Dear Samantha;

In USA there is a company specialized in anoxia using argon: Art Care
International, Inc.
It's in New York but rendering services in all USA and some agents around
the world as well.
Art Care is since 1996 in anoxia business.
Give them a call:
William Louche - CEO
1- 845 8639123 or 4578134
email: William Louche(wlou...@aol.com)
I think he may be away in far east for this week checking some pieces, but
don't give up....

good luck,

Ulisses Mello - CEO - Art Care do Brasil