Exporting of data from the sql window is implemented now.

I had a deep look at CREATE OPERATOR CLASS, and decided to to implement a property dialog these days. To program it in a way that's worth it, the dialog should be really intelligent about those strategy numbers. That's not a problem per se, but a lot of work for very few people using it. I believe missing this won't be a big drawback.

TODO.txt is updated accordingly.

To give some hints about bug reporting, I added an entry to the help menu. It uses the file src/bugreport.html.
For release, we could either remove that menu or replace it with a real form, that posts to the pgadmin website/mailing list.

Regards,
Andreas

---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to [EMAIL PROTECTED])