-----Original Message-----
From: "Andreas Pflug"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 07/02/06 22:02:37
To: "Magnus Hagander"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Dave Page"<dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>,
"pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org"<pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org>
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Patch: Query favourites

> So the path should be something like
> ../pga-prereq. I wonder if
> VCxx will work correctly with that.

Yes, that was what I had in mind following Magnus' comments. I'll try it
tomorrow.

/D

-----Unmodified Original Message-----
Magnus Hagander wrote:

>> On a related note, this introduces dependencies on libxml2 and iconv.
>> These are both available from www.xmlsoft.org, precompiled
>> for Windows, and are both on most unixes already, however, on
>> Windows there is no standard place for them to live. There
>> are two sensible options I can see for these, and wxWidgets:
>>
>> C:\wxWidgets-2.6\
>> C:\libxml2\
>> C:\iconv\
>>
>> Or
>>
>> C:\pgadmin-prereqs (or some other name)
>>       \wxWidgets-2.6\
>>       \libxml2\
>>       \iconv\
>>
>> Thoughts/preferences?

Wish we had easy soft links under win32...
> I like the latter. Even better if it could be made a relative directory
> wrt to the pgadmin directory. Say I have c:\src, then I could have
> c:\src\pgadmin3 and c:\src\pgamdin-preqreqs. Or so.

+1.
Relative path should consider the multi-version situation (1.4 and
HEAD). So the path should be something like ../pga-prereq. I wonder if
VCxx will work correctly with that.

Regards,
Andreas

               http://archives.postgresql.org