Hi Bruce,

> I have committed the first draft of the Postgres 11 release notes.  I
> will add more markup soon.  You can view the most current version here:
>
>       http://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-11.html
>
> I expect a torrent of feedback.  ;-)

I could not find this:

$ git log -1 f8e5f15
commit f8e5f156b30efee5d0038b03e38735773abcb7ed
Author: Andres Freund <and...@anarazel.de>
Date:   Mon Sep 18 19:36:44 2017 -0700

    Rearm statement_timeout after each executed query.

    Previously statement_timeout, in the extended protocol, affected all
    messages till a Sync message.  For clients that pipeline/batch query
    execution that's problematic.

    Instead disable timeout after each Execute message, and enable, if
    necessary, the timer in start_xact_command(). As that's done only for
    Execute and not Parse / Bind, pipelining the latter two could still
    cause undesirable timeouts. But a survey of protocol implementations
    shows that all drivers issue Sync messages when preparing, and adding
    timeout rearming to both is fairly expensive for the common parse /
    bind / execute sequence.