(2018/05/16 4:45), Bruce Momjian wrote:
On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 02:26:33PM +0900, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
(2018/05/12 0:08), Bruce Momjian wrote:
I have committed the first draft of the Postgres 11 release notes.  I
will add more markup soon.  You can view the most current version here:

        http://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-11.html

I expect a torrent of feedback.  ;-)

On a personal note, I want to apologize for not adequately championing
two features that I think have strategic significance but didn't make it
into Postgres 11:  parallel FDW access and improved multi-variate
statistics.  I hope to do better job during Postgres 12.

Thanks for compiling this, Bruce!

I found a copy-pasto in this:

     Below you will find a detailed account of the changes between
     <productname>PostgreSQL</productname>  10 and the previous major
     release.

I think the PG version should be 11, not 10.  Patch attached.

Ah, seems I missed that one, thanks.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita