On 06/18/2018 11:13 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 09:11:20AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 10:57:34AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
As there is visibly a consensus for HEAD, for now I propose to just
process with the previous patch on only the master branch then.  This
will address the open item.  Any objections to that?
As there is a consensus at least on this part, I have just pushed the
patch to only HEAD.  I'll notify buildfarm members which see failures in
case those link to OpenSSL 1.0.1 or older.
Andrew, bowerbird is complaining with what looks like a library loading
issue with initdb:
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=bowerbird&dt=2018-06-19%2001%3A08%3A30&stg=check
pg_regress: initdb failed
Examine G:/prog/bf/root/HEAD/pgsql.build/src/test/regress/log/initdb.log
for the reason.

In my own environment I have a copy of ssleay32.dll and libeay32.dll in
c:\Windows\System32 so as that I don't get any complaints when running
regression tests.  Is your environment using something specific?

I have adjusted the PATH setting - it should be fixed on the next run.

cheers

andrew