Hi Alexander, > Two things today: waits differing only in the timeout get an entry > each,
I agree this is not ideal, and it's the point I raised earlier. > and so does the same wait with its options written in another > order. I am not sure we should add the additional complexity in the custom jumble to deal with this. I don't anticipate this will be a problem in the real world. Scripts and drivers will use the same order. Also we don't really guarantee that in other commands: ``` VACUUM (ANALYZE, VERBOSE) and VACUUM (VERBOSE, ANALYZE) ``` give different queryIds, and the same is true of COPY and every other command taking an option list. If we want option order to not affect the queryId, I think we should teach jumbling to do this for all commands that take options; the consumers of utility_option_list and copy_generic_opt_list, and probably some other places. So my preference is to deal with the TIMEOUT jumbling only, and keep the ordering aspect out of this for now. Maybe others have a different opinion. -- Sami Imseih Amazon Web Services (AWS)
