On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 5:02 PM Matthias van de Meent
<boekewurm+postg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Mar 2021 at 11:38, Michael Paquier <mich...@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, Mar 04, 2021 at 12:16:17PM +0530, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:
> > > IMO, the phrasing proposed by Justin upthread looks good. It's like this:

> > No objections to just go with that.  As a new patch set is needed, I
> > am switching the CF entry to "Waiting on Author".
>
> Thanks for all your comments, and sorry for the delayed response.
> Please find attached a new version of the patch set, that is rebased
> and contains the requested changes:
>
> 1/3:
> Docs:
> - on which the COPY command is executed
> + on which the COPY command is being executed
> Reworded existing commment:
> - /* Increment amount of processed tuples and update the progress */
> + /* Increment the number of processed tuples, and report the progress */

LGTM.

> 2/3:
> Docs:
> - ... report its progress to ...
> + ... report its progress in ...
> - report its progress to the >pg_stat_progress_cluster< ...
> + report its progress in the >pg_stat_progress_cluster< view ...

+   <para>
+    Each backend running <command>VACUUM</command> without the
+    <literal>FULL</literal> option will report its progress in the
+    <structname>pg_stat_progress_vacuum</structname> view. Backends running
+    progress in the <structname>pg_stat_progress_cluster</structname> view
+    instead. See <xref linkend="vacuum-progress-reporting"/> and
+    <xref linkend="cluster-progress-reporting"/> for details.
+   </para>

I think a typo, missing "will" between option and report - it's "with
the <literal>FULL</literal> option will report"

Except the above typo, 0002 LGTM.

With Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.