Excerpts from Bruce Momjian's message of lun ene 17 13:47:40 -0300 2011:

> It seems like /contrib would be more natural, no?  /bin seems like
> overkill because most people will not want to run it.  Most of /contrib
> is installed already by installers, I think.

I don't understand why it would be "overkill".  Are you saying people
would complain because you installed a 25 kB executable that they might
not want to use?  Just for fun I checked /usr/bin and noticed that I
have a "pandoc" executable, weighing 17 MB, that I have never used and I
have no idea what is it for.

--
Álvaro Herrera <alvhe...@commandprompt.com>