Thanks for the tips guys.

Just a question:  is the utility great enough to warrant me working further on
this?  I have no real desire to implement this particular feature -- I simply
saw an opportunity to cut my teeth on something easy.  I'd be happy to find
something on the TODO list instead if this feature isn't really worthwhile.

Tom's suggestion looks like it's less trivial that I can do just yet, but I'll
take a look and ask for help if I need it.

Cheers!

--Royce