Peter Geoghegan <pe...@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> Since you haven't mentioned the removal of parse-analysis Const
> location alterations, I take it that you do not object to that, which
> is something I'm glad of.

I remain un-thrilled about it, but apparently nobody else cares, so
I'll yield the point.  (I do however object to your removal of the
cast location value from the param_coerce_hook signature.  The fact
that one current user of the hook won't need it anymore doesn't mean
no others would.  Consider throwing a "can't coerce" error from within
the hook function, for instance.)

Will you adjust the patch for the other issues?