On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 8:47 AM, Peter Geoghegan <pe...@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Do you think you can follow through on this soon, Robert? I don't
> believe that there are any outstanding issues. I'm not going to make
> an issue of the fact that strxfrm() hasn't been taken advantage of. If
> you could please post a new revision, with the suggested alterations
> (that you agree with), I'd be happy to take another look.

I don't have any plans to work on this further.  I think all of the
criticism that has been leveled at this patch is 100% bogus, and I
greatly dislike the changes that have been proposed.  That may not be
fair, but it's how I feel, and in light of that feeling it does not
make sense for me to pursue this.  Sorry.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company