>> > That URL returns 'Forbidden'...
>>
>> Sorry for this. I sent a problem report to the person in charge.  In
>> the mean time, please go to:
>> https://www.pgecons.org/download/works_2013/ then click the link "2013
>> 年度WG1活動報告" (sorry for not English). You should be able to
>> download a report (PDF).
>>
>> Also the report is written in Japanese. I hope you can read at leat
>> the graph in page 13 and the table in page 14.
>>
> Is pgecons planning to do a translation of that at some point? It looks
> like good material, and the audience able to understand it is rather
> limited now :)

Yeah, once I proposed a translation of the documents by professional
translators to the organization. Their decision was "no". The main
reason was cost. The document is huge and the translation work could
cost tremendously. So unless someone comes up for volunteering the
translation work, the document would not be translated.

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan