From: "Simon Riggs" <si...@2ndquadrant.com>
I hope we can get pgAudit in as a module for 9.5. I also hope that it
will stimulate the requirements/funding of further work in this area,
rather than squash it. My feeling is we have more examples of feature
sets that grow over time (replication, view handling, hstore/JSONB
etc) than we have examples of things languishing in need of attention
(partitioning).

I'm hoping PostgreSQL will have an audit trail feature. I'd like to support your work by reviewing and testing, although I'm not sure I can fully understand the code soon.

Regards
MauMau