Bruce Momjian wrote:
Tom Lane wrote:
<snip>
PS: I'm not taking a position on Justin's suggestion that there should
be a 7.2.4.  Marc and Bruce would be the ones who have to do the work,
so they get to make the decision...
Who, us?  Well, there is the confusion factor of releasing a patch to a
superceeded major version.  Wrapping it up and putting it out really
isn't a big deal.  Marc?
Hi Marc,

Would you be ok with us releasing a 7.2.4?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi